March 20, 2011

To Infinity And Beyond: A Toy Story Themed 2nd Birthday

When I started making cake pops I had seen a photo of Hammie and Mr. Potato Head cake pops.

I really had no reason to make them, even though I always wanted to.

Then my son, Davis, discovered Toy Story around Christmas time.

I knew right then he was having a Toy Story themed 2nd Birthday party, complete with none other than the Ham and the Potato.

The birthday cake and cupcakes were made by my amazing friend Angi from How Sweet It Is.  She even made 3 very special egg free cupcakes for Davis since he is allergic to them.

And now onto picture overload.


















Happy 2nd Birthday Davis!!

Daddy and Mommy love you to Infinity and Beyond!!!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, Jill! Those are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply adorable! i'm so SO bummed we were sick and missed this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ericka HuntsbergerMarch 20, 2011 at 9:19 PM

    They were amazing and delicious Jill!!! U definately have a very special talent here! Can't wait for Cayla's Minnie Mouse ones...yay =)

    ReplyDelete