January 14, 2011

An Early Valentine's Day

I created this custom arrangement for a good friend and client, she needed something to give her babysitter as a little combination Thank You and We'll Miss You gift.  My friend is going to Florida for a few months and just wanted to let her amazing babysitter know how much they will miss her while they are gone.  Isn't that sweet??

You might think these are sweet too.


And you know how I love making cupcake pops, this one might be my favorite to date.


I thought I'd give heart shaped cake pops a whirl too, I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.



All wrapped and ready to go, I must say I was kind of sad to see these leave my house, they were so pretty to look at.


I almost forgot, a custom tag too!!!



If you are interested in a custom arrangment for someone special on Valentine's Day, I am taking orders.  Prices start at $16 for an arrangement of 7 cake pops.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Jill!

    Our babysitter LOVED your cake pops! And it was the first time she's ever had the pure pleasure of enjoying those! And the wait staff at Olga's couldn't get enough of them and how cute your arrangement was - it was like we were famous sitting at that table for lunch with your pops, seriously. I gave them your business card :)

    Thanks again and i look forward to getting my "Road Trip to FL Order" next week! Nothing like your cake balls to sweeten up an otherwise bitter lonnnng drive that we have in front of us!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete