January 29, 2011

University of Toledo Health & Science Campus Artist Showcase

Let's Have a Ball was out and about Friday at the Artist Reception at the University of Toledo Health & Science Campus in the Mulford Library.  You can read about the event here.  Not only did Let's Have a Ball provide delicious treats, my sister who is the nursing librarian at the Mulford Library had a painting on display and my son, Davis had his painting on display as well.  My sister had a gorgeous oil painting done of Davis last year as a gift to all of us for his 1st birthday.  The artist who painted it wanted to display it in the art show so of course we couldn't say no, I loved seeing the painting of our son in the show.  Unfortunately he slept the entire time so I wasn't able to get a photo of him next to his own painting.  I see another trip to the library in our future while the display is still up.

I made 4 different flavors, 3 of which were brand new, Red Velvet, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Birthday Cake and Stella Yella.

Now, onto the treats.

ME!  
Stella Yella Cake Pops and Carrot Cake Pops
 Yummy!!!
 Double Yummy!!!

And now onto the artwork.





Exhausted!!








2 comments:

  1. Nice! Those pops look great. Fun fact: Mulford library is named after my Husband's Grandpa. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww the painting is flipping PRECIOUS Jill!! JUST PRECIOUS!!!!

    and Stella Yella cake balls - you know i love em'!

    ReplyDelete