February 19, 2011

Baby Love, My Baby Love | Toledo Cake Pop | Sylvania Cake Pop

Oh Baby!

I've been wanting to make these baby face cake pops for quite sometime now.

I think they are so cute.

I can make boys or girls.

I chose to make girls today.

Look at those rosy cheeks.

Pink bows.

And pacifiers!!!!

Perfect for a baby shower, gift for a new mom or as a gift to congratulate a newly expecting mom.

All I can say is, BABY LOVE!!



Pricing for baby face cake pops will be listed under "Speciality Pricing"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks fοr another excellent ρoѕt.

    The plаce elѕе may anyboԁу get that type of
    information in such an ideal aррroach of wгiting?
    I have a preѕеntation subѕequent ωеek, and I'm on the look for such information.

    Also visit my page :: pregnancy hormone hcg

    ReplyDelete