February 24, 2011

A Few Tidbits of Information and Updates

1.  Wedding season is quickly approaching, if you are thinking about having cake truffles or cake pops at your wedding please contact me as soon as possible to hold your date as wedding orders tend to be much larger than regular orders, therefore requiring more time on my part and I like to make sure that the entire week before your wedding is dedicated to your special day. 

2.  Some cake pop designs to look forward to in March:  Hammie and Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story, Flowers, Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, Chicks, Tigers, and Puppies.  If there is a special design you haven't seen yet, don't hesitate to ask if I can do it. 

3. I am planning on introducing two new flavors sometime in March:

Peanut Butter Cup - a delicious peanut butter cake blended with a peanut butter frosting

Coffee Coffee - a coffee infused mocha flavored chocolate cake blended with your choice of buttercream or chocolate frosting

If there is a flavor you'd like to see do not hesitate to ask me.  My list of flavors to put on my menu is several long and since I'm am the only employee of this company I get to test things out when I get time.  If you come up a flavor and it is a hit, you get to name it!

4. I am working on adding some new items to the menu, chocolate covered Oreo cookies, chocolate covered pretzeal rods and chocolate covered rice kristpie treats.  Prices will be up soon.  Look for a new tab titled "Other Goodies".

No comments:

Post a Comment